Re: y2k call / infoline for the first timezones to switch over

  • From: Robert Cannon
  • Date: Thu Dec 30 08:57:27 1999

Sorry if this is a repost - it did not seem to go thru.

-B

Agreeing with Bill, you should also contact Izumi Aizu who is heading up an
International Coordination Effort out of the Internet Association of Japan
and the Asia and Pacific Internet Association.  izumi@anr.org   I would say
his effort is very complimentary to Sean's, with a more Asian International
focus.  Izumi's invitation to participate in the International Center can be
found on http://www.iaj.or.jp/y2kcc/invitation-e.html  I guess he is calling
it the Y2KCC/JP.  The announcement says "To participate, please send e-mail
to: y2kcc-intl@iaj.or.jp as soon as possible."

-Robert Cannon
Speaking Almost Entirely For Myself