Re: NZ ccTLD registry closing down for Christmas!

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sat Dec 18 17:12:53 1999

On Sat, 18 December 1999, Joe Abley wrote:
> Does anybody know of _any_ other TLD registry that is closing down for
> Christmas? I'd be interested to hear, if so.

I haven't heard any announcements of other ccTLD registrars closing down
for the holidays.   However, its is not unusual for operators of some ccTLDs
and the sub-US domains to dissappear for days or weeks over holidays.  Try
to get a hold of sub-US domain registrars during the entire month of August
in the US.