Re: Peering

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Thu Dec 16 00:19:37 1999

	Hello William,  I find the the documents interesting to say
	the least .  I've two requests .  Is there a unified document
	of the slides avail. ?  Is there a truly complete peering
	decision tree (.doc) document that has all the diagrams/
	graphics ?  excluding the appendices which are in the document .
	At least the copy I recieved from the nanog webpage didn't have
	the diagrams/graphics in the place holders .  Tia,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |