Re: Peering

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Tue Dec 14 19:34:45 1999

Well at the last nanog there was a get together to exchange peering contract info. Bill Norton has compiled that into a list. That would get you a long way there for getting peering information.

The major backbones usually have peering@ setup. That along with the boardwatch should be a good start.

David