Re: [announce-all] NAC Maintenance this weekend (fwd)

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sat Dec 11 03:10:06 1999

David Lesher wrote:

> More to the point, transformers seldom blow up, much less fall on
> cars. [exception: Sunday night at 9pm, FOX...

The last time a transformer blew near my house, all that happened is
that some of the neighbors lost power for a while.

I think someone forgot the smiley at the end of the message.

--
North Shore Technologies Corporation - Steven J. Sobol, President & Head
Geek

Alcohol and calculus don't mix.. Never drink and derive.