CNN connection

  • From: Hyunseog Ryu/Brookfield/Norlight
  • Date: Wed Dec 08 12:07:11 1999

Good morning

Do you know anything about CNN connection?
It seems that they have some internet network problem or something like
that.
I couldn't reach to cnn.com.
One of our customer complained about that yesterday.
But it still doesn't work.
I checked SPRINT, GTE, and UUNET connection also,
but it was same result.
Traffic was timeout at the serial port of CNN gateway.
If you have some information about this, please let me know.

Hyun
Hyunseog Ryu
Network Engineer/Applications Engineering
Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.
275 North Corporate Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045-5818
Tel. +1.262.792.7965