Please help me...

  • From: Hyunseog Ryu/Brookfield/Norlight
  • Date: Wed Dec 08 12:00:09 1999

Hi, folks

Please help me.
I need your help.
If you have the right to access your router,
please send me the result of following command at your router.

Show ip bgp reg 1_7260

Maybe it will be long.
But I need that.
Actually we connected to GTE recently.
But we are not sure that our routing is going to anywhere in Internet.
I used DIGEX's looking glass home page.
But we can not see any information for our GTE connection from there.
Please help me.

Hyun

Hyunseog Ryu
Network Engineer/Applications Engineering
Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.
275 North Corporate Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045-5818
Tel. +1.262.792.7965