Re: Host modify broken/NIC?

  • From: Forrest W. Christian
  • Date: Sun Dec 05 03:44:01 1999

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Greg Simpson wrote:

> That was one of the first things I tried, Forrest..

Well, it was worth a shot.

FWIW, I have been trying to get a host record changed over the course of
about 3 years now with no luck.   Fortunately, both the old and new
addresses are still ok.

Same thing, though, no e-mail for an ACK.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc@imach.com) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648