Re: ** ANNOUNCE -- New RADB Fee Structure **

  • From: Jake Khuon
  • Date: Tue Oct 26 15:07:51 1999

### On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:57:07 -0700, "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
### casually decided to expound upon Chris Cappuccio <chris@dqc.org> the
### following thoughts about "Re: ** ANNOUNCE -- New RADB Fee Structure **":

KO> > Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
KO> > From: Chris Cappuccio <chris@dqc.org>
KO> > Sender: owner-nanog@merit.edu
KO> >
KO> > Merit will mirror your registry if you setup one of the radb-type
KO> > daemons.  They will do this at no charge.  Offer free services to your
KO> > downstream.  Or, maybe Qwest will start doing this, ask one of the tech
KO> > people!
KO>
KO> Sounds like something to ask Qwest about. I have an idea that Qwest
KO> has someone who is familiar with the care and feeding of routing
KO> registries and they already support the only IPv6 registry that I know
KO> of.

Actually.  I would like to see C&W start accepting and exporting mirrors.
I'm already participating in realtime mirroring with RADB and RIPE.  In
order to be fully distributed and independent, I'd like for C&W to join the
game.

--
 | Network Statistics Engineer, NSM/Net-Eng   /~_ |_ () |3 /-\ |_ _ GLOBAL |