Re: Offtopic: VERIO --> BGP/Routing problem? (fwd)

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Mon Oct 18 17:44:43 1999

In the interest of being fair (well fair for me.. ;) I just wanted to let
folks know that I got two responses from Verio a short time after I sent the
message to this list.

Now back to your regularly scheduled debate over multicast vs caching...

-- Tim

* Timothy M. Wolfe, Chief Network Engineer       *
* ClipperNet Corporation / It's a wireless world *
* tim@clipper.net 800.338.2629 x 402	         *
* Sufficient for today = Inadequate for tomorrow *