Probelms Between Seattle & SanJose (or just at SJ?) anyone else ?

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Fri Oct 15 16:03:34 1999

	Hello All,  Anyone else noticing large packet drops thru either
	Seattle or SanJose (or both) ?  Tia,  JimL

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |