Re: Advantis/IBM/AT&T Contact Needed

  • From: Sean Butler
  • Date: Fri Oct 15 09:08:51 1999

> Does anyone have a valid contact for a person possessing clue within
> Advantis (which I guess was recently sold to AT&T)?
>
> I need to talk to someone about what appears to be a horribly
misconfigured
> caching proxy.

You can contact me off line...  BTW, all of our contact info
is up-to-date/correct on the noc contact web page:

http://puck.nether.net/netops/nocs.cgi

It still says IBM, but the phone number and email
of noc@ibm.net are all correct...

/Sean
Sean Butler, CCIE #3897
AT&T Global Services -- OpenNet Support