Re: RADIUS servers.

  • From: Greg A. Woods
  • Date: Thu Oct 14 20:21:35 1999

[ On Thursday, October 14, 1999 at 14:29:29 (-0400), jeanlou.dupont@na.marconicomms.com wrote: ]
> Subject: RADIUS servers.
>
> I am looking for the most commonly used RADIUS servers out there.
> Anyone cares to help me?

My guess would be that the most commonly used RADIUS servers are all
derived from the original Livingston implementation (even of the
so-called "proprietary" versions).

The one I've settled on using everywhere is a derivative by Cistron:

	http://miquels.www.cistron.nl/radius/

It seems this will eventually transform itself into FreeRADIUS:

	http://www.freeradius.org/

--
							Greg A. Woods