Network Intrusion and possible remedies

  • From: Rajesh Talpade
  • Date: Wed Oct 06 17:22:29 1999

Hi Folks !

Could you please point me to information about known network
attacks and possible remedies that may exist ?

Also, the presentation by Robert Stone of UUNET was quite
interesting. Robert, could you please point me to the report
that you talked about ?

Thanks.
Rajesh.

--
Rajesh R. Talpade rrt@research.telcordia.com 973 829-4261
Telcordia Technologies (formerly Bellcore)