Re: Real Media and M-Bone feeds

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Mon Oct 04 23:20:26 1999

	Blast, all it does is segfault on my systems . Man I hate
	being somebody elses beta tester .  But that's what I get
	for free .  twys,  JimL

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Jared Mauch wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 10:13:13PM +0000, Michael Shields wrote:
> > In article <19991004174605.C8583@puck.nether.net>,
> > Jared Mauch <jared@puck.Nether.net> wrote:

> > http://www.real.com/products/player/linux.html
> 	Wow!  It's been awhile since they actually released something
> other than 5.0!
> 	I'd given up and was gonna wait for M$ to do something.
> 	Thanks.
> 	- Jared
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |