Re: Real Media and M-Bone feeds

  • From: Kevin Oberman
  • Date: Mon Oct 04 15:13:58 1999

> Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:35:59 -0400
> From: Kai Schlichting <kai@pac-rim.net>
> Sender: owner-nanog@merit.edu
>
> is there any way to actually make the entire Real Media stream available
> for later viewing ? I am watching it in real-time right now, but there
> is certain sessions that I'd like other people to see later.

Replays are normally available from the NANOG pages for the meeting
agenda (http:/www.nanog.org/mtg-9910/agen9910.html). They won't appear
until the replays are ready to go, but they have always shown up in
the past. (E.g. http:/www.nanog.org/mtg-9905/agen9905.html)

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)