Re: Toronto bell canada central office fire

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sun Jul 18 21:41:02 1999

The last thing I want to do is sue the local fire department though.  I've
seen houses burn to the ground because of political garbage like this and
just like any other profession, firefighters remember things like lawsuits
-- especially when the moneys spent in settlement could have been used to
procure livesaving / live-sustaining equipment.

At 05:44 PM 7/18/99 -0400, you wrote:

>One example that always stuck in my mind:
>
>Breaking down a door that would have opened if they tried the handle.
>
>--
>
>Very few local governments even have top-notch legal representation, and
>many don't know how to defend something like that against a good legal team.
>
>Deepak Jain
>AiNET

------------
John Fraizer