Re: Canada Fiber Cut?

  • From: Phillip Vandry
  • Date: Fri Jul 16 16:19:31 1999

> Toronto explosion and fire disrupt communications
> across Canada

Are you sure? Anyone notice anything down outside of the territory of
Simcoe CO (the one that exploded)? I don't see why there would have
been.. All our Toronto customers stayed up except those connected to
that CO.

BTW, it looks like at least some stuff is back up now, I can now call
phones connected to Simcoe.

-Phil