revoked .edu's: does it happen?

  • From: steve rader
  • Date: Thu Jul 15 10:56:09 1999

Isn't it Jeffery Case that sez "as we say down on the farm,
reality diverges greatly from reality"?

Has anyone ever heard of a .edu domain being delegated and
subsequently revoked because the owner's organization was not
a four-year degree granting institution??

[My apologies for injecting some non-operational noise.]

later
steve
- - -
systems guy