Re: BGP Peering Info

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Tue Jul 13 23:34:01 1999

Actually with that in mind - I'm interested in the same and in a similar
manner the same for cross-connect agreements and such - any and all input
would be appreciated - please as always - hit me privately if there is any
interest I'll summarise to the list...

--
I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras@poppa.thick.net