Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Sun Jul 04 13:09:35 1999

>> you might check the bylaws and articles, and for 501c status.  or you
>> might post flames.  or both.
> 	I choose "both," plus keeping a close eye on what they're up
> 	to.  Nonprofit status doesn't mean they've got any clue as to
> 	what they're doing -- and if they do know what they're doing
> 	then that's even scarier, IMHO.

we've been to this movie before, and there was not even any popcorn.  did we
not waste enough bandwidth on clueless paranoia and empty sensationalism for
the arin formation?

in this industry, it's hard enough to focus and plan based on simple facts.
leave paranoia and sensationalism to the c^hkooks.

randy