Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Sun Jul 04 00:15:10 1999

I personally trust ICANN and NSI as far as I can throw their collective
asses.  NSI has shown repeatedly that they don't give a rat's behind one
way or the other about DNS registration system, as long as they continue
to hold power over it.  ICANN are far too shady and back-room meeting
oriented to really have anyone's best interest but their own at heart.

So, who's the lesser of the two evils?  Both make me shudder.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer