Re: NOC listing

  • From: Diana Welborn
  • Date: Fri Jul 02 01:09:58 1999

That's the one!

Thanks a million!  :)

Sara Ruhmann wrote:

> Would it be this one?
>
> http://puck.nether.net/netops/nocs.cgi
>
> -sara

--
Diana Welborn
diwelbor@usa.alcatel.com
Customer Network Operations Center Engineer
Alcatel USA CNOC

1000 Coit Road             Phone - 972-477-7229
MS 593                     Fax - 972-519-7550
Plano, TX  75075           Pager - 800-759-8888 PIN 1453528 or

http://www.skytel.com/Paging/pageme.cgi?pin=1453528,1

A wise man named Tom Zabel once reminded me:
Standard Disclaimer:  Hear me now and hear me well - I do not speak for
                      Alcatel.  But that is OK you see -  for Alcatel
                      does not speak for me.