AS 2056 (AOL) access?

  • From: nikw@martnet.com
  • Date: Tue Jun 22 11:18:48 1999

Does anyone happen to know how to go about obtaining (purchasing)
connectivity into AOL's network (AS 2056)?  I'm looking for DS3 access, to
satisfy colocation/hosting customers who want to be closer to the big
chunk of their customer base that lives on AOL.  All of my many attempts
at figuring out who to talk to have thus far been completely fruitless.
Any hints would be appreciated...

Nik Weidenbacher
Network Engineer
Sungard Network Solutions