statistics and tool query

  • From: Abha Ahuja
  • Date: Thu Jun 17 18:58:57 1999

Hey all!

I'm trying to get a feeling for what ISPs are using for statistics,
measurement, router configs, traffic engineering, network management, etc.
and other tools... What you wished you had, what you are using now...
That sort of thing.

(I think Randy sent out a ping like this a couple of years ago)...

I'd appreciate any info people can provide.  It would be most useful for
some of my work, etc. Please respond to me privately... I can post an
anonymized summary to the list if people are interested...

Thanks!

-abha ;)

abha ahuja						ahuja@merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.					734.764.0294