A cordial invitation.

  • From: s0vx
  • Date: Wed Jun 16 19:36:17 1999

Dear Candidate,

(US and CANADA ONLY)

You were recently appointed by The Office of
the Managing Director for a free listing in
The Lexington Publishing Who's Who Directory.
Please fill out the form provided at our
web site below.

http://204.1.12.2%20key=%35%23index=%22@3486900300/temp/cyber-5/222.html

Our Public Affairs Office gathers information
from many recognized sources, including
professional associations and societies, trade
organizations, newspaper and magazine articles,
professional reference publications, web presence,
and referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your
field of expertise, we believe your contributions
merit very serious consideration for
inclusion in The Lexington Publishing Who's Who Directory.

To maintain the level of accuracy, we ask you to
click on the web address highlighted below and
fill out the brief bit of information
required for inclusion.

http://204.1.12.2%20key=%35%23index=%22@3486900300/temp/cyber-5/222.html

There is no cost or obligation to be listed
in The Lexington Publishing Who's Who Directory.
All applicants will receive a free listing compliments of
Lexington Publishing Who's Who.

http://204.1.12.2%20key=%35%23index=%22@3486900300/temp/cyber-5/222.html

My Sincere Thanks,

Lisa Narod
Office Of Public Affairs

A Lexington Publishing representative
will contact you shortly after
submission of the application form. All information
provided will be used solely for the purposes
described herein. We apologize if this has reached
you in error. We thank you for your time.