Major PacBell SFO Facities / FR outage??

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Wed Jun 16 09:24:34 1999

So, here I sit on the phone with a manager/sup at PacBell's
NDPSC.

We have been having a Frame circuit bounce up and down like a
crazy since Friday.

He is telling me that they are having a major outage in the
SFO area and that various circuits are up and down.

No ETR.

Anyone else having problems..

At first they tried to tell me it was CPE.  But since some of the
PVC's where down and some where up, I don't see how it could be CPE! :)

I explained that and then got the major outage statement.

No master ticket number......

He just said it was a fiber cut.

jmbrown@ihighway.net