Re: Internic and PGP

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Wed Mar 31 10:30:15 1999

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 10:03:44PM -0500, David Shaw wrote:
> Call me crazy, but p romoting a service that they know is broken (and has
> been broken for months) and has no particular ETA to be fixed seems like a
> stupid thing to do.

And the reason you would expect anything different from NSI would
_be_...?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592