Re: What Happened to Netscan?

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu Mar 25 02:55:14 1999

On 03/24/99, Troy Davis <troy@nack.net> wrote:

> On the upside, it only took a 40 minute long distance call to get an emergency
> tracking number.  Our faxed change request was processed the next day.
> Considering that forged changes (hopefully) aren't very common, I was
> surprised it was handled so quickly.

	We can expect that to become more and more common as people
	find out that it's possible.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk@cybernothing.org> =========---------
  |   "In case you haven't heard, the Internet is not a superhighway."   |
  |                    --Bill Washburn, Internet World, Feb. 1995        |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----