Re: route announcement question (political rather than technical)

  • From: Charles Sprickman
  • Date: Wed Mar 24 15:10:04 1999

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Jeff Weisberg wrote:

> I didn't say they need to use it, only that they ought understand
> it, know what it is, and know how to use it. I make no comment on
> what to do with, or whether to use that knowledge. and I certainly
> wouldn't advocate depending on the RADB for anything.

> I merely advocate non-ignorance.

As someone who's needing to ramp up on this (I have a few months still)
what are some of the better pointers to web sites, FAQs, and whatnot
dealing with the RADB (other than www.merit.edu/radb).  Or some sort of
discussion here on how Real Live Clued Operators (tm) use/abuse routing
registries and why.  It's an excellent way to dispel ignorance... ;)

Thanks,

Charles