Re: more Internic nightmare

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Tue Mar 23 20:35:38 1999

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

> > Unless you're planning on enforcing passwords for contacts
> I'm sorry, is this necessarily a bad thing? (I don't think so.)

No, its not necessarily a bad thing. :)  I'd certainly agree its a good
idea, but I was just pointing out that it would be a requirement for the
system he was proposing.

Derek J. Balling          | "Bill Gates is a monocle and a white
dredd@megacity.org        |  fluffy cat from being a villain in the
http://www.megacity.org/  |  next Bond film."  - Dennis Miller