Re: more Internic nightmare

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Mar 23 19:27:16 1999

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

> To add fuel to the fire, I continue to get snail mail for the Forum for
> Responsible and Ethical E-mail, from companies OTHER than NetSol. Now, I am
> well aware that, for example, many mailing lists got the address of a
> company I own from corporate filings and the information on my vendor's
> license. However, FREE is not yet incorporated, and the only record of any
> mailing address is on the domain record for spamfree.org.

Let me correct the record then:

    $ whois spamfree.org

    Registrant:
    The Forum for Responsible & Ethical E-mail (SPAMFREE5-DOM)
       PO Box 94117
       Cleveland, OH 44101-6117

There. Now there is a record of the mailing list in every archive of the
NANOG mailing list as well.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael@memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com