Re: more Internic nightmare

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Tue Mar 23 17:59:44 1999

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, John Fraizer wrote:

> If it's the submitting email, what are
> hosting providers going to do?  We send in 8-10 a day, all from the same
> address.

So now you need to set up a bunch of email aliases, hostmaster001,
hostmaster 002, hostmaster003...

You might also consider a letter on paper sent via snail mail to your
elected senator and congressional rep asking them to get the Dept. of
Commerce to put things right.

--
Michael Dillon                 -               E-mail: michael@memra.com
Check the website for my Internet World articles -  http://www.memra.com