Re: InterNIC - We put the "I" in incompetent.

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Mon Mar 15 10:49:41 1999

On Sun, Mar 14, 1999 at 11:59:00PM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:
> I was told by a wise individual that the only use for assumption is to make
> an ASS out of U and ME.

You'd class Tony Randall as a wise individual?

ObOps: has anyone heard anything new and official on the latest whois
screwup?  Mark?  David?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592