secondary dns

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Mon Mar 15 10:40:57 1999

I'm looking for someone to do secondary DNS for some domains that I
host. Preferably this person should not be connected directly to any of
the backbones I'm connected to. I will, of course, be happy to return
the favor. Thanks.

--
Steve Sobol sjsobol@nacs.net (AKA support@nacs.net and abuse@nacs.net)

    "The world is headed for mutiny/When all we want is unity"
          --Creed, "One"