Re: Internic

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Sun Mar 07 22:26:35 1999

Sez Nathan Stratton <nathan@robotics.net>:
> I also have been trying to change nameserver IP address for a little
> over a month. When I call them up, they keep giving me this we are
> very busy story. Then they ask me to wait a week and send them email
> if it is not done.

Last time I did a server change, it was sent in on Friday, confirmed
on Sunday, and effective Monday.

Maybe NSI just slows down/loses registrations for people they don't
like?

Stephen Sprunk, K5SSS    "Oops."             Email: stephen@sprunk.org
CCIE #3723                 -Albert Einstein  ICBM:  33.00151N 96.82326W