Re: Secondary DNS for Paraguay's TLD?

  • From: Simon Leinen
  • Date: Sun Mar 07 16:30:29 1999

ns.ripe.net [193.0.0.193] and merapi.switch.ch [130.59.211.10] act as
authoritative (secondary) name servers for PY and its direct generic
subdomains {com,edu,gov,org,net,org}.py.  I'm not sure whether these
have been requested to be added to the delegation yet.  Anyway, these
things seem to take a long time at InterNIC right now - we have
delegation changes pending ourselves for the CH and LI ccTLDs for
about three weeks.

--
Simon Leinen				       simon@babar.switch.ch
SWITCH				   http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/

	    Who is General Failure & why's he reading my disk?