Re: Internic

  • From: Chris Mauritz
  • Date: Sat Mar 06 08:08:49 1999

<vent>
None of this would bother me that much if we weren't *forced* to do business
with these clowns.  They've got us over a barrel and there is absolutely no
oversight over their quality (ha!) of service.  You can bet that folks are
going to bolt in droves as soon as there is an alternaive, but they'll
waddle to the bank....fat and happy with their registration fees that
they've been sitting on (obviously not using the money to improve services)
for years.
</vent>