Re: Internic

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Sat Mar 06 01:34:53 1999

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Dalvenjah FoxFire wrote:

> That's nothing. They've been sitting on my request to change a nameserver
> IP address for a *month*. The old IP and route are long gone, and
> now my clients are having trouble resolving their domains because of it.
> I've sent e-mail to action@internic.net twice and markk@internic.net
> once. Squat. The ticket still shows 'Open', too.

I also have been trying to change nameserver IP address for a little over
a month. When I call them up, they keep giving me this we are very busy
story. Then they ask me to wait a week and send them email if it is not
done.

><>
Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
http://www.robotics.net	 		nathan@robotics.net