Re: CyberNotes: Network Infrastructure Protection Publication

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sat Mar 06 00:03:55 1999

>major holiday, for 15 years, I can assure you that on April 19, 1775,
>there was a Battle of Lexington, and a Battle of Concord, but there
>was no Battle of Cambridge unless Paul Revere and William Dawes were

Geez, I can't get away with anything.  You are correct, and so was
the FBI, they listed the Battles at Lexington and Concord.  My mistake
listing the home of MIT and Harvard as a battleground.

But the actual reason for this followup post.  If you are having trouble
navigating through NIPC's web site.

   - Click on the "Enter" graphic on the front page.
   - Click on the "publications" graphic in the upper center frame.  Look
       for the vertical list of words beginning with "Welcome."  Publications
       is near the bottom of the list
   - The lower frame will change to NIPC Publications.  Scroll the lower
       frame to find the list of publications.  Get your PDF decoder ready.

The site's graphics aren't the easiest in the world to navigate.