Re: Internic doesn't care about valid contact information

  • From: Greg A. Woods
  • Date: Fri Mar 05 10:41:47 1999

[ On Thursday, March 4, 1999 at 23:36:58 (-0500), Steven J. Sobol wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Internic doesn't care about valid contact information
>
> Let me know if they do indeed delete the domain. Let all of us know.

Please do.  I've been fighting with them about this for ages and have a
huge mailbox full of response from my reports of false whois data,
including repsonses that seem to be from a human but which clearly
indicate that the person didn't even read my e-mail, let alone their own
agreement about what's required of domain holders.  In fact I've given
up reporting even the obviously falsified data because it's just too
frustrating to get such responses back from them.

--
							Greg A. Woods