Re: Is there anyone at Netcom with a clue

  • From: Brandon Ross
  • Date: Tue Mar 02 00:17:00 1999

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Kevin Oberman wrote:

> Mindspring recently bought Netcom's customer base from Netcom and
> said that they will continue to operate it as "Netcom" and that their
> top priority was to improve Netcom's customer service.

Yes, and we're working on that as quickly as possible, but it will take
some time.  Please be patient with us, I assure you things will improve.

Brandon Ross            Network Engineering     404-815-0770 800-719-4664
Director, Network Engineering, MindSpring Ent., Inc.  info@mindspring.com
                                                            ICQ:  2269442

Stop Smurf attacks!  Configure your router interfaces to block directed
broadcasts. See http://www.quadrunner.com/~chuegen/smurf.cgi for details.