Re: Outages outside North America

  • From: Brian Wallingford
  • Date: Tue Feb 23 22:43:19 1999

 : Since this is the North American list, I haven't been posting things
 : about events outside of North America.  Are there operation lists
 : tracking trans-oceanic cables outages and similar things?

a) the "NA" in NANOG has rightfully become inconsequential with
evolution.

b) Ignoring the opinion in "a" it seems to me any significant outage would
be relevant here regardless of locale.

--
Brian Wallingford
MEGANET COMMUNICATIONS, TCIX, Inc.