Outages outside North America

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Tue Feb 23 21:18:21 1999

Since this is the North American list, I haven't been posting things
about events outside of North America.  Are there operation lists
tracking trans-oceanic cables outages and similar things?

I haven't looked, but does Canada or the UK have the equivalent of
the FCC outage reports and public analysis?  I'm guessing the cable
didn't land in the USA because I didn't see anything hit the FCC
about it.