RE: transatlantic cable cut

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Tue Feb 23 11:49:59 1999

John Doe #1, Backhoe Driver

Last seen purchasing diving gear. If you have seen this man, please
contact your local authorities immediately.

:)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Chris Mauritz wrote:

> Those pesky backhoe drivers will stop at NOTHING!!!!
>
> 8-)
>
> Chris Mauritz
> Director, Systems Administration
> Rare Medium, Inc.
> chrism@raremedium.com

Derek J. Balling          | "Bill Gates is a monocle and a white
dredd@megacity.org        |  fluffy cat from being a villain in the
http://www.megacity.org/  |  next Bond film."  - Dennis Miller