Re: Monitoring, Flow Stats (Re: spam whore, norcal-systems)

  • From: Christopher Neill
  • Date: Thu Feb 04 11:30:43 1999

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 11:46:22PM -0500, Dean Robb wrote:
> CONTENTS YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!! CONTENTS!!!  I can collect packets from now
> till hell freezes with impugnity!  When I READ those packets...SEE what the
> email says...THEN I break the law and not until.  This is the part you just
> refuse to understand.

You can own a scanner that can listen to cellular frequencies. You can turn it on. But the second you turn it up enough to actually hear the conversation you are breaking federal law ;)

--
Christopher M. Neill	chris@verio.net		http://www.verio.net/
*** Views express are mine and not nessecarily those of Verio, or of