Re: System And Network Monitoring

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Thu Dec 31 00:56:24 1998

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, brian moore wrote:

> > mon			http://consult.ml.org/~trockij/mon
>
> Nope, it moved -- ml.org is defunct.

Actually as I mentioned to someone else. It IS functional, because I used
that URL to reach it TODAY, this afternoon. :)  There had been discussion
on ORSC that someone was taking over the ml.org zonefiles. And there's DNS
servers answering queries for it. :)

Derek J. Balling          | "Bill Gates is a monocle and a white
dredd@megacity.org        |  fluffy cat from being a villain in the
http://www.megacity.org/  |  next Bond film."  - Dennis Miller