Re: System And Network Monitoring

  • From: bryan s. blank
  • Date: Wed Dec 30 18:48:48 1998

% Well, as promised, I am reporting the summary of the leads I was given for
% different products. If people want, I'd be happy to post our final
% synopsis (which product we went with and why) after we finally DECIDE
% which product we're going with (and why :) )
%
% Here's the overall list of what we received.
%
%
% Product Name		URL
%
mon			http://consult.ml.org/~trockij/mon

	sorry for being late - mon is really nice.

|o| bryan s. blank                                  (203)-351-1178 voice |o|
|o| senior systems analyst                          (203)-351-1186 fax   |o|
|o| discovernet, incorporated                       (203)-979-5126 emerg |o|