VoIP at last (Atlanta) NANOG?

  • From: Pete Kruckenberg
  • Date: Mon Dec 28 17:37:04 1998

Hate it when this happens...

I'm having a conversation with someone about VoIP, and I am remembering
something about the last NANOG where someone was talking about building
VoIP gateways where they used DSPs to work directly with the
digitally-encoded voice (PCM?) signal rather than the "normal" way.

If anyone remembers this presentation (I may have been in an alternate
reality at the time), could you remind me who gave it?

Thanks.
Pete.