AUTORESPONDERS : Gentle Reminder

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Tue Dec 22 19:34:14 1998

Hello,

A gentle reminder to those of you who use autoresponders when you go on
vacation - are out of the office - go to the men's/ladies room etc.

DON'T subscribe to NANOG and other lists from these accounts.

Having just been bombarded by a bunch of "I'm out of the office on
Vacation until January 5th - In case of emergency..." type messages
after my prior message, I can tell you it's irritating as hell, and
pretty rude.

/rlj